Vision & Message
The Imam Al-Kazim (Peace be upon him) College of Islamic Sciences is a governmental educational institution affiliated to the Shiite Endowment Office and located in Baghdad. It was established under the legislation of the College Law by the Iraqi Council of Representatives No. (16) of 2009; To be a scientific edifice for the original thought of Islam represented and based on the doctrine of the Ahl al-Bayt (PBUH), according to which the college has become a moral personality and financial and administrative independence to achieve the goals for which it was founded. The college has several branches in the following Iraqi governorates: (Maysan, Najaf al-Ashraf, Dhi Qar, Babil, Wasit, Diyala, Diwaniyah, and Basra).The college grants a bachelor’s degree for undergraduate studies and a master’s and doctoral degrees for postgraduate studies in various Islamic, human and scientific sciences. The college is committed to the instructions of the Iraqi Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
A leading and distinguished educational institution in the field of higher education and scientific research, competing with academic institutions locally and internationally.
An educational, research and service institution that nurtures knowledge and moral values for students; This is to prepare qualified scientific competencies in various fields and disciplines that meet the requirements of the renewable labor market and preserve the identity of society.
- Enhancing and developing the potential of the college and its sustainability.
Supporting and encouraging scientific research. -
- Developing educational programs and curricula in light of educational quality standards.
- Striving to achieve quality in the educational process, obtain academic accreditation, and enter international rankings.
- Opening up to universities and scientific centers locally and internationally, building bridges of cooperation, and concluding scientific agreements and research partnerships.
- Community service and development, partnership and cooperation with the private sector, providing education, training and consultations, and spreading scientific culture among the community.